Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

One day I was reading a book about Captain Cook and how he travelled around the world. I was eager to know what was going to happen next. I nearly got to the end of the book when the characters raced out of the pages charging towards me. “DO NOT READ THAT!” grumbled Mr Captain Cook. It was a curse they had told me. I wanted to read it, but Mr Captain Cook wouldn't let me. So we fought man to man with our bare hands. We were fighting when the book slipped from my hands, I shoved Captain Cook away and leapt for my book and ran as fast as I could so he wouldn’t catch me. Once I lost him I opened the book to continue reading when the book started to fade away. Just as that was happening Captain Cook was running towards me and fading away at the same time.                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.